"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, July 13, 2009

Meeting our new nephew Gavin!

I am blessed to be the oldest of 6 girls in my family. I'm sure there was a time when I didn't see it that way, but as I've gotten older I've learned to treasure each of them. Two years ago my sister Kristen married George who is from Michigan, it really stinks not having her in town, but it sure is an exciting time when they do make it back to Missouri. Kristen and George welcomed Gavin Michael on 4-10-09. They came in for a two week visit over the 4th of July where we got to finally meet sweet little Gavin and no doubt we all fell in love.


Another blessing to me is our amazing neighbors! Every year the cul de sac clan gets together for the 4th of July. Everyone makes plenty of food and desserts and the men shoot off fireworks, 600 lbs. to be exact this year. I know they're crazy! It is always a great time and this year my Aunt JoAnn, Uncle Bob, and my cousins, Sarah with hubby Travis, Maria, and Laura were in town. What a fun night!

Little Gavin Michael

My dad, proud new mommy Kristen, and Gavin

My sister Sydney with Peyton and Gavin

My adorable nephew Seth

My sister Julia

My sister Brooke

Uncle Bob and Aunt JoAnn

Cousins Laura and Sarah and her husband Travis

My brother-in-law Matt and cousin Maria

Seth, my sister Coley and my sister Kristen

Peyton giving Gavin some love

More lovin

Troy and Gavin

Me loving on Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment