"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, August 7, 2009

Here's a bible verse for all adoption bloggers!

Habakkuk 2:2-3 (New King James Version)


2 Then the LORD answered me and said:


“ Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.
3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time;
But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it;
Because it will surely come,
It will not tarry.


My cousin Anna told me of this verse and it is an absolutely wonderful verse to grasp onto! Thank you Anna! There are certain verses I hold dear to my heart especially through this process and this one will certainly be on that list. There are times I wonder if this is really going to happen, but God would not have put such a tug on my heart if it wasn't meant for His will!

No comments:

Post a Comment