"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crafting 2010

Last year when we decided that we would be adopting I started looking into ways to raise funds for our adoption. Last spring I start dyeing silk scarves. Later in the year I started making pendants out of washers. I really enjoy my newfound craftiness, this coming from a girl who can't even sew on a button...no joke! This weekend I am partnering with my mom for my third craft show, not including my "Ties to Ethiopia" party I had last fall. My mom makes adorable hats and now has a blog herself www.ttbellas.com We have partnered together to make what she calls the "Dara" hat :) Her hats with my scarves = CUTE!

We are also adovocating on behalf of International Crisis Aid to raise funds for their SAFE program, which rescues girls from sex trafficking. www.crisisaid.org

Here are some photos from the Craft Fair:






No comments:

Post a Comment