"For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Catching up on the day to day

I am in full fundraising mode these days. I want nothing more than to start the adoption process. We had a garage sale last weekend and did pretty well. It's amazing how people want to knock a dollar or two off everything in the sale, but hey we made some money for the adoption and we cleared out our basement. Peyton was so sweet. About a month ago she told me she'd sell some of her toys so she can "raise money to adopt a baby". She is the sweetest and I can't wait until she is a big sister. She has always been a little mommy to her baby dolls and her younger cousins. Love you Pey!!!

My next fundraising venture will hopefully be the Strawberry Festival next month in Kimmswick. I plan to sell jewelry and silk scarves that I (and Peyton) have been dying. I'm having a lot of fun getting this together. As my mom has said I am a woman on a mission!

Troy, Peyton, & I did take some time for ourselves and went down to Branson a couple of weeks ago for a quick weekend getaway. We had a great time! Life can be so busy that it's easy to forget to take time to relax and enjoy the ones you love. The hotel where we stayed had an indoor water park and Peyton had a blast. The girl is fearless!

Peyton was also in her preschool's production of "The Three Nanny Goats Gruff", she was in the flower chorus. She really belted out the songs. My baby girl is growing up way too fast.

Peyton posing in front of her table at the garage sale.




Peyton at the water park at our hotel.


Is this girl loved or what?


One of my all time favorite Peyton/daddy pics!


Peyton after her musical debut!



I just thought this one was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment